1) Go to the new webmail at https://quay.ecotrust.org/owa
2) Log in with intereco\username and your password.
3) Click the Calendar link in the upper right to go to your calendar.
4) In the lower left right click on your calendar and select "Permissions."
5) In the "Public" section provide the level of detail you are comfortable with the world seeing.
7) Right click on your calendar and "Permissions" a second time.
8) Right click on the link to "Subscribe to Calendar" right by the details drop down. Copy the link.
9) Email that link to the user who needs to see your calendar, they can load a live version of your calendar into Google Calendar or Apple's iCalendar with the .ics link provided. They'll be able to see your calendar at the level you specified, but not add to it.